7:55 AM

To k11


On your birthday,

I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle you freely dispense wherever you go,

how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.

Every birthday marks another yearof you radiating positive,

happy energy,
contagious happiness that infects all who come in contact with you.

May your next birthday find you the same...

glowing from within, beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.

I feel blessed to know you.


On your birthday,


I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

I wish for you that whatever you want most in life,

it comes to you, just the way you imagined it,

or better.

I hope you get as much pleasure from our friendship as I do.

I wish we were sisters, so I could have known you from the beginning.

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your
birthdays.

I'm so glad you were born,

because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday, Karan!

Love,

xoxoN15&R23

0 comments: