10:04 PM

Love, Khairana









Thank you
family, TTS 10, JIGs, Abg Reamy, Yazid, Azmil & the others who greeted me.
No words could describe how I feel having you guys around.
I may not always be nice or be there when you need me.
Or I may sometimes be rude & judgmental.
Or be the most annoying person in the world.
Or be unintentionally ignorant & selfish.
But I try my best not to be hateful.
And i have no idea how i get to be blessed with having to meet each & every one of you.
I guess i was born damn lucky x') & that was 19 years ago.
19 years later, still living life. Still figuring things out. Still reaching for extreme happiness.
For now I'm beyond any joy & is the happiest person alive at the thought of having all of you as part of my life. I have You...my friends, my bestfriends, my brothers, my sisters, My Family =')
You're the greatest gift that I could have ever asked for in a lifetime.
I love you I love you I love you...
Thank you everyone for tonight & everyday...

Big Love,
Karan

1 comments:

XoXo said...

u TOO.... :)

xoxoN15&R23